*Build & Tune: Our in-house technicians will deliver your spin bike in the room of your choice, fully assembled and tested. The technicians will take all the packaging materials with them upon completion of the Build & Tune Delivery.
OUR MOST ATTRACTIVE DESIGN BLUETOOTH/ANT+ READY*
Unparalleled style, Club quality, and state-of-the-art technology. The BODYCRAFT SPT-Mag is built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist with its flawless construction. Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop Multi-Phase paint process & stainless steel hardware The best SKF bearings built for a lifetime of use Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from the flywheel Multiple position Handlebar includes Drop Loop handles Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- SKF Bearings for a lifetime of use
- Hutchingson Kevlar reinforced Drive Belt for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS
- Right in front for easy reach
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High-Performance Saddle
- Add the Wahoo Bluetooth / ANT+ Cadence Sensor for use with your phone or tablet. (Tablet holder recommended)
- Add the SP-C-BC Computer for comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen mounted onto the handlebars
- Both the Cadence Sensor and computer can be used simultaneously if you wish to purchase both.
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels. The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson Automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened aluminum alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Floor Space: 42" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 45" Long x 10" Wide x 33" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
- Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
- *Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer