*Build & Tune: Our in-house technicians will deliver your spin bike in the room of your choice, fully assembled and tested. The technicians will take all the packaging materials with them upon completion of the Build & Tune Delivery.
OUR TOP REVIEWED BLUETOOTH/ANT+ READY*
Built and warranted for the club, but affordable for home use, this cycle is perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability. Patented brake resistance for extra-smooth performance Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop Multi-Phase paint process & stainless steel components/hardware 46lb Perimeter weighted / 60lb+ effective weight flywheel The best SKF bearings built for a lifetime of use Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit Belt drive for smooth, nearly silent maintenance-free performance Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS
- Dual water bottle holders within easy reach
- Elastomer Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring a 4 point contact with adjustable levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
- Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance: Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, and Bull-Horn grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 44" Long x 10" Wide x 38" High
- Home Use:
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor
- Club/Light Commercial Use:
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Year Parts
- 1 Year Wear Items*
- 90 Days Labor
- *Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer