Our power rack is built for the person who knows how to push their body to the limit. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Combine the Power Rack with the optional lat/low row, dip handles, and a utility bench for a complete Strength Training System. Quick and easy pop-pin adjustments for hooks and spotters Hooks and spotters topped with high-density rubber, secured with screws to last Engineered and constructed for extreme rigidity Chin Up Bar can be used with bands and accessories Versatile and customizable with a variety of attachments Lat/low attachment can be plate loaded only or add a 200-pound weight stack
POWER RACK FEATURES
- Pop-pin adjustments: easy to adjust and always out of the way of your bar
- Two inch spacing: precise adjustments to safely and effectively customize your workout
- Chin Up Bar: inversion boots, hanging ab straps, bands, etc.
- High-density rubber: securely screwed down to the safety hooks and spotters
- Customizable: allows for many options and attachments such as cable crossover, extra bar hooks, dip handles, lat/low row with optional stack, squat rack with cables and a variety of benches.
- Rated for: up to 1,200 lbs.
- 2" Spacing between each adjustment point
- 34.5" depth between uprights (working space)
- 43" wide between uprights (working space)
- Durable rubber on safety bars and bar hooks prevents scratching
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing
- 1/2" hardened steel bolts at all connection points
- Triangular gussets in corners
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. Rack Only – 51.5” L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Rack with Lat Attachment – 63.8” L x 48.9" W x 82.5" H
- Rack with Cable Crossover – 73.6” L x 101.9" W x 82.5 H
- Rack with Cable Crossover and Lat – 85.9” L x 101.9" W x 82.5" H
- Frame: Lifetime*
- Parts: Lifetime*
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.