No Interest Financing
Delivery Options (select at checkout)
Delivery, Installation & Setup:
Keeping you and our employees safe
- Lifeline Functional Training Cable allows you to work your full body in multiple planes and to use dynamic exercises like twists, punches and chops to build balanced muscles and increased flexibility.
- Increase bone density, improve metabolism and decrease your risk of injury.
- Functional Training Cables Incorporate these features into the design: Lifeline Resistance Cable- 5ft long in various resistance levels; Padded Foam Sleeve; 2 Sliding Foam Handles; 2 Loop Handles; Integrated Anchor
- Available in 5 Peak Resistance Levels: R2-20lbs per cable; R3- 30lbs per cable; R4-40lbs per cable; R5-50lbs per cable; R7-70lbs per cable.
- Lifeline's Progressive Layering Technology™ performs better and lasts longer than common extruded fitness cable
The Lifeline Functional Training Cable is a versatile resistance device that expands on the utility of a traditional resistance cable with handles which allows you to work your full body in multiple planes alone or with a partner. Perform dynamic exercises like twists, punches and chops to build balanced muscles and increased flexibility. Develop stronger and more powerful chest, shoulder, back and arm muscles with presses, curls, rows and extensions. Boost thigh, glute, hamstring and calf power with squats and lunges. The Functional Training Cables is available in 5 Resistance Levels: R2-20lbs per cable; R3- 30lbs per cable; R4-40lbs per cable; R5-50lbs per cable; R7-70lbs per cable. Each cable features a webbing Integrated Anchor, a Padded Foam Sleeve in the middle, two (2) Sliding Foam Handles and two (2) Loop Handles that promote functional exercises across multiple planes and webbing loop anchors at both ends. Easily move between upper body, core and lower body exercises by anchoring the Integrated Anchor or Loop Handles up or down; set it high for down ward movements, set it low for upward movements, or center it for presses and rows! Resistance training uses resistance or force to induce muscular contraction, which builds strength and anaerobic endurance. Resistance exercises also help you increase bone density, improve metabolism and decrease your risk of injury. At Lifeline, we provide resistance training equipment that is both innovative and mobile to make your workout routine both effective and convenient. By doing so, our products are easy to use and can provide significant benefits in overall health and well-being by increasing bone, muscle, tendon and ligament strength.