*F438 RFT Shown on the F430 Power rack is optional
Our Rack Functional Trainer (RFT) option is built for MAXIMUM flexibility and safety. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Expand the exercises that you can perform with your F430 Power Rack by adding this 6 Pulley Option. FUNCTIONAL FRONT - Dual Front Adjustable Swiveling Pulleys with 23 Height Positions. Adjust the Pulley Height by Simply Releasing the Pop-Pin and Sliding the Pulley to Your Desired Position. The Laser Etched #’s on the Inside of Each Upright Will Make Sure Both Pulleys are at Equal Heights. GET LOW - In the Rear of the RFT are Dual Independent Low Pulleys. This Station is Ideal for Rows, Bicep Curls, Ab Exercises, etc. BRING IT DOWN - The RFT Features Dual Independent Swiveling High Pulleys Mounted at the Top Rear of the Rack. These Can be Used in Conjunction with the Included Lat Bar or Single Handles. Work Your Shoulders, Back, Arms, and More! *IMPORTANT! If you own the F431 Lat, F434 Cable Crossover, or the F435 Weight Rack options, they will need to be removed and will no longer function.
CABLE PULLEY FEATURES
- Dual Independent 150lb Weight Stacks: with a 2:1 ratio. Optional 200 lbs are available.
- Dual Adjustable Functional Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent with 23 positions each
- Dual High Pulleys: Swiveling, Independent
- Dual Low Pulleys: Independent
- Accessories: Long Lat Bar, Row/Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, 2 Single Handles, 2 Chains.
- Pulleys: 4.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed internally lubricated ball bearings.
- Cable: Flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150 lb Stacks. Precision milled steel plates with nylon bushings for smooth action. (200 lb upgrade kit available)
- Rear Stack Guards: Steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Rugged heavy gauge 2" x 2" and 2" x 3" steel tubing.
- Weight Stacks Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks with Magnetic Selector Pins. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Can be upgraded to 200lbs each.
- Dimensions: CLICK HERE for Dimensions PDF. 65”L x 59"W x83.2"H
- Frame: Lifetime*
- Parts: Lifetime*
- Light Commercial:
- Frame: 10 years*
- Parts: 2 years*
- 6 months- wear items*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner only. See manual for details.