*Build & Tune: Our in-house technicians will deliver your Elliptical in the room of your choice, fully assembled and tested. The technicians will take all the packaging materials with them upon completion of the Build & Tune Delivery.
So intuitive, it's like this elliptical can read your mind.
The Schwinn® 470 Elliptical is our top-of-the-line trainer, due to its premium quality, fluid motion and innovative features. Every inch of the Schwinn® 470 is designed to keep you inspired and motivated—from RunSocial® compatibility to easy data tracking. With the 470, you’ll get the training experience you need for the strength, endurance and weight loss you want.
- 29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness tests, 1 recovery test, 1 quick start
- Schwinn DualTrack™ blue backlit LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and transfer metrics via Bluetooth® to the Explore the World™ App and other popular apps like UA, MyFitnessPal, GoogleFit, Apple Health, and MapMyRun/Ride.
- USB charging port.
- 4 user capability for multiple user set-up.
- Telemetry heart rate enabled (chest strap not included).
- 25 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout.
- 5 incline and 5 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again.
- 20" stride with Precision Path™ Foot Motion Technology simulates a natural running motion.
- 10° motorized adjustable ramp enables user controlled in-workout incline changes for fun and challenging workouts.
- Large footplates allow you to place your feet in a position that's comfortable for you and are cushioned to make long workouts a little easier.
- Ergonomically placed moving handlebars provide flexibility for hand placement.
- 3 speed fan, oversized center mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels.
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound.
- Frame: 10 years / Parts: 2 years / Electronics: 1 year / Labor: 90 days warranty.
|Stride Length||20" Precision Path™ Stride|
|Dimensions||70.1" L x 28.2" W x 63.2" H (178.1 x 71.5 x 160.5 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Assembled Product Weight||164 lbs (74.5 kg)|
|Power Requirements||Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. Power cord included.|
|Warranty||Frame: 10 years / Parts: 2 years / Electronics: 1 year / Labor: 90 days|
Explore the World™
Cool on Smart Devices, Awesome on the Big Screen
Take control of your journey with dozens of high definition destinations and course lengths to choose from, including 5Ks through the Japanese countryside, 10Ks through the Scottish Highlands, full marathons through the streets of Prague, and many more.
Durability Meets Affordability
Reach Your Full Potential
Schwinn® Fitness offers a full line up of groundbreaking and affordable cardio solutions that integrate with the latest apps and technology. With dozens of cardio workout options, fully featured consoles and easy data tracking for monitoring your progress, Schwinn® blends an intuitive design with user-friendly technology for an effective, enjoyable cardio workout experience.