*Build & Tune: Our in-house technicians will deliver your rowing machine in the room of your choice, fully assembled and tested. The technicians will take all the packaging materials with them upon completion of the Build & Tune Delivery.
Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! It’s as simple as that. Manual resistance control with 16 levels of resistance Level 1 is air resistance only Level 2-16 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology Lightweight Aluminum Handlebar with comfort grip Eddy current/Air resistance for smooth, quiet performance Easy fold-up design for compact storage Built-in transport wheels for easy mobility Contoured seat travel on precision bearing easy glide wheels Fixed footrest with quick adjust heel and belt
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 38.5" of travel will accommodate users up to 6'8".
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Allows for height and angle adjustments.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start or Race
- Programs Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery
- Resistance System 16 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
- *We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 21.25"W x 98.5"L
- Seat height 18"
- Seat travel 38.5" (up to 6'8" user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5"L x 21.25"W x 40.25"H
- Folded dimensions 43.25"L x 21.25"W x 69.25"H
- Box dimensions 61" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 99lb 45kgs
- Unit weight 86lb 39kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 7 years Parts
- 2 year Labor
- Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 years Frame
- 3 years Parts
- 1 year Labor