*Build & Tune: Our in-house technicians will deliver your spin bike in the room of your choice, fully assembled and tested. The technicians will take all the packaging materials with them upon completion of the Build & Tune Delivery.
Built and warranted for the club, but affordable for home use, this cycle is perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust resistance knob with emergency safety stop
- Seat Back: Vertically adjustable ergonomic Lumbar high density foam Seat back
- Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
- The best precision sealed bearings built for a lifetime of use
- Fore/Aft Saddle & Handlebar are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Multiple position Handlebar
- Reversible SPD Toe Cage Pedal included
- Optional Computer with comprehensive feedback on an LCD screen
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
- Flywheel: Precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob.
- BOTTOM Bracket: Precision Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- SPD Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual sided pedals with toe cage
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Chrome plated steel with Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn, and Racing Ergo grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
- Box Dimensions: 44″ Long x 10″ Wide x 38″ High
- Weight: 122 lbs
- Home Use
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 Year Parts
- 2 Year Labor